A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Voelker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Voelker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voelker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Voelker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Voelker graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Voelker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Joe Voelker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Voelker practice?
- Dr. Larry Voelker has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Voelker practices Family Medicine near Cave Creek, AZ.
See Cave Creek Primary Care Doctors.