A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Voelker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Voelker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voelker
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Voelker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Voelker graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Voelker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Joe Voelker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Voelker practice?
- Dr. Larry Voelker has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Voelker practices Family Medicine near Cave Creek, AZ.
See Cave Creek Primary Care Doctors.