Dr. Larry Voelker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Voelker?

October 6th, 2017

Attentive

My husband and I both go to Dr. Voelker. He is very detailed, polite and spends time asking questions and making suggestions. Nota doctor that rushes you through and has no idea who you are. He really cares and spends time with patients.

May 10th, 2017

Nice guy

Nice guy, but seriously you need more than that from a doctor. Don't ever plan to get a call back if you have a question or concern. If it wasn't for a copay or some other compensation this office would not wake up in the morning. Angie the assistant, whoa I have had more meaningful conversations with a ham sandwich. Still a nice guy but I want someone who cares. Kelly is awesome

October 10th, 2015

Country Doctor Attitude

Dr. Voelker is warm, caring, friendly, and effective. He's the type of Doctor you see on tv and movies. But he's real, and I wouldn't trust my health with anyone else.

September 17th, 2015

By far one of the absolute best doctors I have ever seen - and I've seen a lot! The staff was also very friendly and helpful. So glad I was referred to this team, they have been a lifesaver! I will continue to come here for many many years and will refer all my friends/family!

October 29th, 2011

Great Dr. Very knowledgeable

Spends whatever time you need with you and answers guestions for whatever you ask Also reads reports relating to a diagnosis to you and explains them in such a manner you understand. Very concerned about your overall health. When I was suddenly hospitalized, he called my husband at home, 3 times to see how I was doing! Best Family Dr. I have found in years!

August 24th, 2011

Dr Voelker treats the whole person! Spends time getting to know you and treatment is always spot on. I really like that he doesn't make me feel guilty about poor health choices I am responsible for-past and present.This encourages me to give an honest account of my medical history so we can find the solution. The office staff is excellent with the exception of one who acts like she is "somewhere else" or would like to be when she deals with me.

August 11th, 2011

Gary Hockett

Short wait time, Good bedside manner, takes as much time as I need.

January 3rd, 2011

Great practice

I have been going to Dr. Voelker's office for over 5 years now and have always been very happy with him and his team. His staff is very friendly and professional and his care have been great.

November 21st, 2010

this doctor is great

Very nice doctor. Staff equally pleasant. I have recommended him to many people.

March 3rd, 2010

Dr. Voelker has been my physician for over 5 years. I'm very pleased with all aspects of his business. I would recommend him.

August 15th, 2008

overall Great doctor

The doctor is great, but his office staff neglects to follow up and joy is not verry polite to the patients. Everytime I have been in she is real short, Acts like when you ask a question she is being put out, and does not call back.

August 4th, 2017