Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Country Doctor Attitude show details Country Doctor Attitude
Oct 10th, 2015

Dr. Voelker is warm, caring, friendly, and effective. He's the type of Doctor you see on tv and movies. But he's real, and I wouldn't trust my health with anyone else.

by Amanda on Sep 17th, 2015

By far one of the absolute best doctors I have ever seen - and I've seen a lot! The staff was also very friendly and helpful. So glad I was referred to this team, they have been a lifesaver! I will continue to come here for many many years and will refer all my friends/family!

Great Dr. Very knowledgeable show details Great Dr. Very knowledgeable
Oct 29th, 2011

Spends whatever time you need with you and answers guestions for whatever you ask Also reads reports relating to a diagnosis to you and explains them in such a manner you understand. Very concerned about your overall health. When I was suddenly hospitalized, he called my husband at home, 3 times to see how I was doing! Best Family Dr. I have found in years!

Aug 24th, 2011

Dr Voelker treats the whole person! Spends time getting to know you and treatment is always spot on. I really like that he doesn't make me feel guilty about poor health choices I am responsible for-past and present.This encourages me to give an honest account of my medical history so we can find the solution. The office staff is excellent with the exception of one who acts like she is "somewhere else" or would like to be when she deals with me.

Gary Hockett show details Gary Hockett
Aug 10th, 2011

Short wait time, Good bedside manner, takes as much time as I need.

Great practice show details Great practice
Jan 3rd, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Voelker's office for over 5 years now and have always been very happy with him and his team. His staff is very friendly and professional and his care have been great.

this doctor is great show details this doctor is great
Nov 20th, 2010

Very nice doctor. Staff equally pleasant. I have recommended him to many people.

Mar 3rd, 2010

Dr. Voelker has been my physician for over 5 years. I'm very pleased with all aspects of his business. I would recommend him.

overall Great doctor show details overall Great doctor
Aug 15th, 2008

The doctor is great, but his office staff neglects to follow up and joy is not verry polite to the patients. Everytime I have been in she is real short, Acts like when you ask a question she is being put out, and does not call back.