Family Physicians, Osteopath

30012 N Cave Creek Rd
Ste 104
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
480-419-1824
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Great Dr. Very knowledgeable  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2011

Spends whatever time you need with you and answers guestions for whatever you ask Also reads reports relating to a diagnosis to you and explains them in such a manner you understand. Very concerned about your overall health. When I was suddenly hospitalized, he called my husband at home, 3 times to see how I was doing! Best Family Dr. I have found in years!

|  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

Dr Voelker treats the whole person! Spends time getting to know you and treatment is always spot on. I really like that he doesn't make me feel guilty about poor health choices I am responsible for-past and present.This encourages me to give an honest account of my medical history so we can find the solution. The office staff is excellent with the exception of one who acts like she is "somewhere else" or would like to be when she deals with me.

|  Gary Hockett  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

Short wait time, Good bedside manner, takes as much time as I need.

|  Great practice  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Voelker's office for over 5 years now and have always been very happy with him and his team. His staff is very friendly and professional and his care have been great.

|  this doctor is great  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2010

Very nice doctor. Staff equally pleasant. I have recommended him to many people.

|  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

Dr. Voelker has been my physician for over 5 years. I'm very pleased with all aspects of his business. I would recommend him.

|  Dr. Voelker is Great!  |  show details
by brendafish on Dec 8th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Voelker has been my husband and I's doctor for a few years now and we all think he's great. He actually listens unlike a lot of other docotrs. I haven't had any issues with his office staff (like the other poster), but I find office red tape anywhere I go!

|  overall Great doctor  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2008

The doctor is great, but his office staff neglects to follow up and joy is not verry polite to the patients. Everytime I have been in she is real short, Acts like when you ask a question she is being put out, and does not call back.

|  Very nice, personable, and knowledgeable.  |  show details
by MarkinPhoenix on Jun 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Voelker has been my physician for over 3 years. I've always felt he has my best interests in mind. I get good treatment and advice, as well as fast and efficient help from his office staff. I highly recommend Dr. Voelker.

|  Getting medical records....'almost' impossible  |  show details
by dansmom1986 on May 17th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Voelker is fantastic, his office however has many layers of RED TAPE. Applied for health insurance in Cali, they have requested records several times and each time, this office puts up hurdles. First they do not accept an electronic signature, that normally would not bother me, for security purposes. Second, they do not accept an EFT (electronic transfer) to pay for the medical records. Third, after a paper check had been sent and rec'd by this doctors office, they then state they have to wait for the check to clear. (did not realize that there is/was a possibility that an insurance check for medical records 'could' bounce, I guess) Fourth, the person who handles these type of office/clerical transactions ONLY WORKS ONCE A WEEK. First request made by insurance company on April 11th, today is May 16th, well over a month and medical records HAVE NOT BEEN SENT. I called this office on the 30th and expressed my DEEP concern on getting these records out. I was never told of the hurdles that had to be done in order to do this. If I had known, I would of sent the $50 check/money order, so my health insurance would not be held up. Fifth and final, they do not know whether their medical records will be sent electronically or by paper (snail mail)I am still waiting to hear on that hurdle. Great doctor, poor, poor office/clerical procedures.