inactive

Larry Benard Vogler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

August 20th, 2014
Dr Vogler Needs to Retire
We saw Dr Vogler right after leaving the hospital , he was the first appointment available (I know why now) He quickly diagnosed my baby with a serious abd scary diagnosis. He was without feeling , seemed annoyed with questtions/concerns, and did not interact with my child at all. My son became very ill during the 3 months seeing this "Dr" He could have cared less about changing meds or it being a serious condition. We switched to a different doctor in the practice ... who is more current with new treatments .... it made a huge difference! If you try Vogler .... and feel the same... try one of the others at Emory. ... they are wonderful!

July 8th, 2013
Dr. Voglar was terrible. He was an hour late to meet with me, and then was not helpful at all. He took a phone call while in the room with me and made me feel uncomfortable. I felt that he did not care about my situation and was rude. He did not follow up with me after the appointment and overall I was very disappointed.

August 3rd, 2012
Emory was awful
Horrible experiences with Emory Children's Center! I wrote the hospital a letter that detailed three and a half pages of their mishaps. Thankfully, we have found someone else.

July 12th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Vogler (and his staff) have treated my child for 18 years. He really cares about his patients. His assistant, Christine, is wonderful! They have been available whenever needed and are easy to interact with.