A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Cohen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Warminster Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Cohen practice?
Dr. Larry Cohen practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.