A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Cohen practice?
Dr. Larry Cohen practices Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Blackwood Surgeons.