A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Cohen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cohen has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry W Cohen DO is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Larry Cohen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Larry Cohen practices Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.