A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Cohen is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cohen has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry W Cohen DO is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Larry Cohen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Larry Cohen practices Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.