Dr. Larry Cole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Cole?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Larry Cole?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2017

Dirty Office, unfriendly staff, poor medical advice

When I walked into the office, I was not greeted by anyone, even though there were 2 staff members at the front desk. One was speaking with another client, the other saw me and ignored me for 4 minutes while she checked her cell phone. When she finally spoke to me, I got standard paperwork, which I filled out. When the nurse came to the front office, to get me, she didn't introduce herself or smile. She briskly walked me down a hallway that smelled like mildew, into a filthy patient waiting room. She took a 30 second history, and told to put on a gown, then left. When Dr. Cole came in, he told me I was premature in wanting to do skin screenings, even though skin cancer runs in my family and I have had screenings every year since I was 13, with 5 biopsies. He didn't care very much about that. There was spit on the floor near the trash can, dirt and debris all over the examine table and dust on every surface of the room. The exam he provided was not thorough. He had me take off my glasses, but didn't check my scalp, tongue, or lips. He didn't look closely at my legs or backside either. I got a referral from my PCP to Vanguard Dermatology, who treated me much better, had a clean office, and a great and thorough exam.

September 30th, 2016

Worse than poor...terrible. Don't go!!!

If I could give the Colorado Springs Dermatology Clinic (Dr. Cole and MPAS Galaska) a rating of negative 5 I would. I’ve NEVER experienced a more rude and unprofessional doctor’s office in my entire life. I went in person to their office Thursday and asked for a refill on a prescription for Fluorouracil cream. Instead of taking care of a patient who was present at their office by providing a prescription, I was told to contact my pharmacy for a refill and they could contact the office for a refill. I went straight to Walgreens and they faxed a request for a refill to the office. On Friday I went to Walgreens, who ordered the cream especially for me, and they said they could not give it to me because the Colorado Springs Dermatology Clinic had not yet sent the required request. I called their office and got an after hours man on the phone. We spoke and I thought he was going to help me, but he hung up on me. It was 4:30pm at the time. I called back and spoke with a woman who was rude, abrupt, and unhelpful. I asked to speak with the man again but she said she didn’t know who he was, that the office had closed at 11:30am, and that she couldn’t contact anyone about a refill. She said I couldn’t leave a message. She said I’d have to wait until Monday. Walgreens faxed the request again. No response. I went in person and asked for a refill to the Colorado Springs Dermatology Clinic, they would not give me one and told me to have my pharmacy contact them. The Colorado Springs Dermatology Clinic was totally unresponsive, unprofessional, and their after hours service is atrocious. If they weren’t the only medicare dermatologist in town I would NEVER go back to them…EVER. Just because they are a medicare provider does not give them the right to provide substandard care and customer service. If you have any other insurance besides medicare DO NOT use the Colorado Springs Dermatology Clinic.

February 1st, 2012

I have gone to Dr. Cole for 25?? years or so and he is a great doctor.

May 6th, 2010

Great expirence

Overall expirence was the best I have had with a dermatologist in a long while. Staff is compassionate and very helpful. Dr and his staff respected me and my time. They were concerned about my problem.

April 6th, 2010

Staff

Never made it to the Dr.- Staff is very rude, condescending, and inconsiderate. They hang up on people and don't call back in a timely manner. Physician assistant and Office manager don't care about patients. Appointment setter at least tries (or pretends) to be nice. Horrible experience. Hope Dr. knows how his staff treats people.

August 14th, 2017