A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Simpson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Simpson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harding Hospital, Worthington, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Walker Simpson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Larry Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Simpson practices Psychiatry near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Psychiatrists.