A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stephenson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stephenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Stephenson practice?
Dr. Larry Stephenson practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Cardiothoracic Surgeons.