A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Sutton is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutton
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sutton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Sutton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Daviess Community Hospital
- Daviess County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry W Sutton DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Sutton practice?
- Dr. Larry Sutton has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Sutton practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Loogootee, IN.
See Loogootee Family Physicians and Loogootee General Practitioners.