A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Wahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Wahl is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Wahl, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahl graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wahl has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry H Wahl DO is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Larry H. Wahl practice?
- Dr. Larry Wahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Wahl practices Neurology near Grand Haven, MI.
See Grand Haven Neurologists.