Family Physicians

4250 Faronia Rd
Ste 4
Memphis, TN 38116
901-348-9600
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Job Well Done  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

Dr Larry Walker,bedside manner is the best i have ever experience with amy doctor. He is a great PCP easy to talk to about my concerns answer question for me so that i can understand what's going on with me. He's just a great Doctor. And his staff they are very professional........

|  Sad  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

There are some staff members (the golden haired lady), that make dealing with the office difficult. She is curt and aloof, and on more than one occasion acts as if she seemingly has no care for your health concern. I arrived needing medical assistance on 2/19 and was bluntly told to go to the hospital. I was struggling to breathe, I was dizzy, I told her there were clear bubble dots before my eyes, I was feeling super hot and I was in trouble. She never stepped outside to get the doctor. As a matter of fact, I never saw the doctor. I was taken to Methodist Hospital ER where they gave me a breathing treatment, gave me IV's for antibiotics and other IV medications. I was released 4 hours later and placed on bedrest. My husband, because he had some similar symptoms, returned to the office during the walk-in period which is from 1:00 to 3:00. At 1:30 he was told Dr. Walker wasn't in and had taken off for the weekend without ever seeing him. He had to find another doctor. There needs to be consistency in the office procedure for the provision of our care which our hefty premium payments fund. I think it is unfair and unwise to handle patients in this manner.

|  They are rude and will lose your files! Beware!  |  show details
by Faith Floyd Davis on Aug 9th, 2010

I tell you 1 thing, Don't ever go to Dr. Larry Walker MD on Faronia because not only are the nurses B#$%#es but they are disorganized and trifling and will lose your medical information and say you've never been a patient even if you've been a patient since you were 4. They suck and I wish the lot of them many things, none of which are good.