A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Waller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Waller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry Waller practice?
Dr. Larry Waller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.