Learn more about Dr. Larry Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Walton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Walton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Walton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Walton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Walton practice?
- Dr. Larry Walton has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Walton practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Portage, MI.
See Portage Surgeons.