Learn more about Dr. Larry Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Walton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walton
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Walton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Walton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Walton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Walton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Walton practice?
- Dr. Larry Walton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Walton practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Portage, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Portage Orthopedic Surgeons and Portage Surgeons.