A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Walton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Walton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Walton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Walton practice?
Dr. Larry Walton practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Portage, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Portage Surgeons and Portage Sports Medicine Doctors.