A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Watts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Watts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Women`s Health Specialists
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Kevin Watts MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Watts practice?
- Dr. Larry Watts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Watts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shawnee, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, KS and Kansas City, KS.
See Shawnee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.