A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Weber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Weber, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Weber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Alan Weber MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Weber practice?
- Dr. Larry Weber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Weber practices Anesthesiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists.