A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Weinrauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinrauch
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Weinrauch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Weinrauch, FACC, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinrauch graduated from Universite De Montpellier I. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinrauch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- St Elizabeths Medical Center- A Caritas Family Hos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry A Weinrauch FACC, FACP, and FAHA is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Weinrauch practice?
- Dr. Larry Weinrauch has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Weinrauch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Watertown, MA.
See Watertown Internists and Watertown Cardiologists.