A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Weinstein, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Weinstein, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acquired Nose Deformities
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cleft Lip
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Tissue Expansion
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry Weinstein practice?
Dr. Larry Weinstein practices Plastic Surgery near Chester, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and morristown, NJ.
See Chester Surgeons.