Dr. Larry Weinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Weinstein?

Excellent doctor.

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I like that he didn’t overdo my face lift. I look natural and I do not look fake. That was very important to me. No one would know I had surgery but I look great. Great staff. Very healthful and friendly.

Jackson’s

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

We were a last min emergency appt. the staff was beyond accommodating and super friendly. The 45 min commute Is worth the outstanding medical care you receive from Dr. Weinstein. They need to add a multiplier, he needs 10 stars!!!

Wonderful Caring Doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Great pre op, great surgeon, great result!

Master Plastic Surgeon

Posted on February 7th, 2017

In addition to being a brilliant surgeon, he is warm, funny and truly compassionate. The entire staff is phenomenal.

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Fantastic! Total great office. Staff, Doctor. I couldn't be happier. Caring, great follow up.

Truly blessed

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I had additional medical issues beyond my facelift and Dr. L. and all the staff couldn't have been more concerned, attentive to my needs for tests, efficient receiving test results, responding to me, knowledgeable, and downright caring..above and beyond any experience I've ever had with any doctor. I was truly blessed to have found him to help me turn my life turnaround...

Recommend

Posted on June 19th, 2016

Sweet guy, never felt uncomfortable. Staff is lovely and pleasant to be around-I always feel welcomed. Professional and clean. Did an amazing job on my breasts.

Couldn't have been any better!

Posted on February 25th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Weinstein. I have been contemplating facial rejuvenation for a good 2 years and went to several consultations with other Plastic Surgeons in the area all well respected on their own accord. I chose Dr. Weinstein honestly based on his personality and also he came highly recommended by my sister who had breast augmentation done by Dr. Weinstein and loved her results and him as a Dr. I couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome of my surgery! I look years younger but still very natural!! I never had to wait more then 5 minutes for my appt. and the whole staff is wonderful!!! If you are considering any type of plastic surgery please do yourself a favor and put Dr. Weinstein at the top of your list!!

Great Doctor, great staff

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Best Doctor ever. The office staff is friendly. Dr. Weinstein gives you so much time. He is very upbeat and makes you feel so secure..

Breast Augmentation-so natural

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I was so nervous about going to have acconsult for Breast Augmentation. Dr. Weinstein was so professional and made me feel so comfortable. I had the surgery 1 month later. The staff was so available to me. My results are beautiful. However, the post operative care was sensational. If you want an office that encourages lots of questions during the recovery period, which I needed, Dr. Weinstein is the Doctor for you.

Great experience with Botox and Filler

Posted on September 18th, 2015

First the doctor gave me a very thorough exam about facial rejuvenation. Then he used a Vextra system which took before pictures and explained and showed me how I would look after my procedure. It was very extensive. Best consult I ever had.

No one woul be believe I am a Senior!

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Doctor Great! Staff Great! I look 10 years younger!