Dr. Larry Weinstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 27th, 2016
Fantastic! Total great office. Staff, Doctor. I couldn't be happier. Caring, great follow up.

July 11th, 2016
Truly blessed
I had additional medical issues beyond my facelift and Dr. L. and all the staff couldn't have been more concerned, attentive to my needs for tests, efficient receiving test results, responding to me, knowledgeable, and downright caring..above and beyond any experience I've ever had with any doctor. I was truly blessed to have found him to help me turn my life turnaround...

June 19th, 2016
Recommend
Sweet guy, never felt uncomfortable. Staff is lovely and pleasant to be around-I always feel welcomed. Professional and clean. Did an amazing job on my breasts.

February 25th, 2016
Couldn't have been any better!
I highly recommend Dr. Weinstein. I have been contemplating facial rejuvenation for a good 2 years and went to several consultations with other Plastic Surgeons in the area all well respected on their own accord. I chose Dr. Weinstein honestly based on his personality and also he came highly recommended by my sister who had breast augmentation done by Dr. Weinstein and loved her results and him as a Dr. I couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome of my surgery! I look years younger but still very natural!! I never had to wait more then 5 minutes for my appt. and the whole staff is wonderful!!! If you are considering any type of plastic surgery please do yourself a favor and put Dr. Weinstein at the top of your list!!

February 16th, 2016
Great Doctor, great staff
Best Doctor ever. The office staff is friendly. Dr. Weinstein gives you so much time. He is very upbeat and makes you feel so secure..

November 29th, 2015
Breast Augmentation-so natural
I was so nervous about going to have acconsult for Breast Augmentation. Dr. Weinstein was so professional and made me feel so comfortable. I had the surgery 1 month later. The staff was so available to me. My results are beautiful. However, the post operative care was sensational. If you want an office that encourages lots of questions during the recovery period, which I needed, Dr. Weinstein is the Doctor for you.

September 17th, 2015
Great experience with Botox and Filler
First the doctor gave me a very thorough exam about facial rejuvenation. Then he used a Vextra system which took before pictures and explained and showed me how I would look after my procedure. It was very extensive. Best consult I ever had.

July 7th, 2015
No one woul be believe I am a Senior!
Doctor Great! Staff Great! I look 10 years younger!

June 26th, 2015
Great facelift
Dr. Weinstein is great and talented. I had a facelift with him. I look natural and people think I look 20 years younger than my 66 years. The staff is great,

June 20th, 2015
Staff wonderful, but terrible Dr! Overpriced-terrible results!!!! Go somewhere else!

March 12th, 2015
Fantastic Dr
Dr. Weinstein is a wonderful physician. He removed a cyst from my ear, it was quick, harmless, and healed beautifully. I also recently found out that besides running a superb practice he is a renowned humanitarian who spends weeks every year in India doing free reconstructive surgeries for the poor.

March 11th, 2015
Happy in Chester
Dr. Weinstein has performed surgeries on myself, sister-in-law and niece. The surgeries have been for breast reduction, facelift and rhinoplasty. All of us are extremely impressed with his expertise, and the professionalism and caring of the office.