A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Weiss, JD, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Med Ctr Of Louisiana New Orlea, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry David Weiss JD and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Larry Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Weiss practices Emergency Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians.