The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Whitcomb
Dr. Larry Whitcomb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Prairie, TX, with another office in Lubbock, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Whitcomb is affiliated with Lincoln County Medical Center, TX Health Arlington and University Medical Center - Lubbock. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Whitcomb has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Larry Whitcomb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Prairie, TX.
Dr Thornwell Parker III III
Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, General Surgery
Dr. Thomas Baker
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Grand Prairie, TX 1.40 mi9
Dr. Hasan Hashmi
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Grand Prairie, TX 2.25 mi35