A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Wilkinson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkinson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkinson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wilkinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Wilkinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Larry Wilkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Wilkinson practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.