A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkinson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkinson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wilkinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Wilkinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Larry Wilkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Wilkinson practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors.