Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Wolff
Dr. Larry Wolff, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in Sacramento, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wolff is affiliated with Marshall Medical Center, Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento and Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa. Dr. Wolff has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Wolff has the following 4 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Larry Wolff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Joel Shapiro
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Powell Jose
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Michael Ingram
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Sacramento, CA 0 mi37