A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Wolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Wolk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wolk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Allen Wolk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Wolk practice?
- Dr. Larry Wolk has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Wolk practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Salem, NJ.
See Salem Family Physicians and Salem Primary Care Doctors.