Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Wolk
Dr. Larry Wolk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Castle, PA, with other offices in New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, General Surgery, General Practice and Family Medicine. Dr. Wolk is affiliated with Mercy Suburban Hospital, North Philadelphia Health System and The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Wolk has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Larry Wolk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Castle, PA.
Dr. Anup Bains
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New Castle, PA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Christie Hilton
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
New Castle, PA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Norberto Yumang
General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Castle, PA 0.01 mi52