A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Wood, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Keith Wood FACS, MD, and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Wood practice?
- Dr. Larry Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Wood practices Ophthalmology near Hannibal, MO.
See Hannibal Ophthalmologists.