A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Wood, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Keith Wood FACS, MD, and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Wood practice?
- Dr. Larry Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Wood practices Ophthalmology near Hannibal, MO.
See Hannibal Ophthalmologists.