A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Wood, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Wood practice?
Dr. Larry Wood practices Ophthalmology near Denison, TX.
See Denison Ophthalmologists.