Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Yeager
Dr. Larry Yeager, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology and Neurology. Dr. Yeager is affiliated with KP Redwood City Medical Center, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City and Redwood City Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Yeager has the following 5 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Larry Yeager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.
Dr. Daniel Hsu
Neuroradiology, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Redwood City, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Sean Cullen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Redwood City, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Amon Liu
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Redwood City, CA 0 mi25