A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Yeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeager
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Yeager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Yeager, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeager graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Yeager has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Edward Yeager MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Yeager practice?
- Dr. Larry Yeager has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Yeager practices Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Neurologists and Redwood City Radiologists.