Learn more about Dr. Larry Yeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeager
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Yeager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Yeager, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeager graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Yeager has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Edward Yeager MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Yeager practice?
- Dr. Larry Yeager has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Yeager practices Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Neurologists and Redwood City Radiologists.