Dr. Larry Zhou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Zhou?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Larry Zhou?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2017

He really cares about his patients and does a great job.

December 15th, 2016

Fast and Painless procedure

Sticking a needle in my spinal chord scared the heck out of me. Dr. Zhou is 'efficient' meaning he moves quickly but stops to answer your questions. He does not stand still very long, at times he was gone before I understood what he had just said. While he has an accent, his English is very good. His staff are some of the best I've seen. They talked me through the procedure and it was over before I knew it.

November 11th, 2016

Horrible experience!

I've seen Dr. Zhou 3 times. I would give the Doctor himself 2 star's. The staff I would give no star's!!! Today's visit I was there to get radio ablations while being under sedation. The anaesthesiologist did check on me this time or the visit before to see how I was doing. The last time had a bad reaction to the medication used for sedation. This time the nurse or medical assistant who was suppose to look out for me did horribly!! Sat me in a chair after the procedure. I was just starting to show signs of waking up. Was angry at me and got there person who was taking me home and said to come back there that I wasn't listening to them. Because I couldn't stay awake and couldn't hold my head up and couldn't stop from sliding out of chair this is me being un corporative. So I hear her saying rude things to other co workers and comparing me to another patient in the same room. So I say to her let me lay down on the medical bed till I wake up from the anesthesia. Nope can't do that for reasons I'll never know or understand. She keeps complaining so I say put a oxygen mask on me nope can't do that either you just need to wake up miraculously on your own now because I don't have time for you! I must get as many patients in and out of here as possible. Also being desperate at this point said just put me in this wheel chair and take me to the car and I'll lay down in there until I wake up completely. Nope can't do that either. Then complains to the anaesthesiologist and blames me for slowing her down causing her not to be able to get more patients IVs in for they're money making pain factory office. So he gives her permission to put me in the wheel chair and take me to the car. Glad nothing serious happened to me. I would not go there if you need to be sedated for anything!!!!! I've been put under anesthesia many times before. Never have I been treated so unprofessional.

March 18th, 2013

wonderful doc and staff!

Dr. Zhou is kind, compassionate, and spends time with patient while never making you feel like he is in a hurry. After reading reviews on a few doctors (bad reviews!), I was concerned that there was a possibility that he may be the same way! Thank goodness he's not! Anyone needing a doc for pain management, try Dr. Zhou. He is very knowledgeable regarding new treatments and techniques!

June 5th, 2017