A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lars Anker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lars Anker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lars Anker, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Anker graduated from Universitaet Hamburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lars Anker MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lars Anker practice?
- Dr. Lars Anker has 1 office location.
Dr. Lars Anker practices Neurological Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurological Surgeons.