A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lars Boman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lars Boman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Boman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lars Boman MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lars Boman practice?
- Dr. Lars Boman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lars Boman practices Surgery near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons.