A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lars Cederquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lars Cederquist, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cederquist graduated from University I Lund, Med Fak, Lund, Sweden.
Dr. Cederquist has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Westchester Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lars Le Cederquist MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lars L. Cederquist practice?
- Dr. Lars Cederquist has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lars Cederquist practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.