Dr. Lars Enevoldsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lars Enevoldsen?

October 19th, 2017

Long Time Patient

I have been a patient for over 10 years. I've seen a great decline in customer service and satisfaction. Even though the Dr. is a very skilled surgeon, it isn't reflected in follow up with patients and the outcome with their procedures.

June 20th, 2016

Very Bad Dermal filler injections

Had very bad experience after recieving lip filler injections. Lips were hard lumpy uneven and unnatural looking. Had tony white spots all over my lips. Bad injection teqnique inserted filler in the wrong areas. Rude staff bad customer service. Made me look deformed and refused to refund money after I had to get the filler removed by another dr office which by the way was EXTREMELY PAINFUL. They told me to deal with my lips being uneven to learn to love them an then offered to sell me more filler to fix them. I looked deformed and was very unhappy with the results. Would not recommend this office to anyone!!!! Very very bad experience all three times I went there. I will never return here for any cosmetic procedures.

August 4th, 2017