A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lars Freisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lars Freisberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freisberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Freisberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lars Freisberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freisberg graduated from Philipps University Of Marburg.
Dr. Freisberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- West Penn Allegheny Health System
- St. Mary`s Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lars Freisberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lars Freisberg practice?
- Dr. Lars Freisberg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lars Freisberg practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Grandville, MI.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.