A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lars Freisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lars Freisberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lars Freisberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freisberg graduated from Philipps University Of Marburg.
Dr. Freisberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Penn Allegheny Health System
- St. Mary`s Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lars Freisberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lars Freisberg practice?
- Dr. Lars Freisberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lars Freisberg practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.