A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lars Kula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lars Kula, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kula graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Kula has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Leonard Morse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lars E. Kula practice?
Dr. Lars Kula practices Pediatrics near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Holliston, MA and Stow, MA.
See Milford Pediatricians.