A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lars Lundgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lars Lundgren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lars Lundgren, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundgren graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lundgren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
- Massachusetts Hospital School
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lundgren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lars Lundgren practice?
Dr. Lars Lundgren practices Pediatrics near Newburyport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA and Amesbury, MA.
See Newburyport Pediatricians.