A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lars Runquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lars Runquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Runquist
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Runquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lars Runquist, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Runquist graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Runquist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lars H Runquist MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lars H. Runquist practice?
- Dr. Lars Runquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Lars Runquist practices Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Cardiologists.