Learn more about Dr. Lars Runquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lars Runquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Runquist
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lars Runquist, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Runquist graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Runquist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lars H Runquist MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lars H. Runquist practice?
- Dr. Lars Runquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Lars Runquist practices Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Cardiologists.