A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lars Sjoholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lars Sjoholm, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sjoholm graduated from University of Lund Medical School, Lund, Sweden.
Dr. Sjoholm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lars Ola Sjoholm FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Lars O. Sjoholm practice?
- Dr. Lars Sjoholm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lars Sjoholm practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.