Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lars Swanson
Dr. Lars Swanson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oshkosh, WI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Swanson is affiliated with St Elizabeth Hospital, Appleton, Mercy Medical Center and Calumet Medical Center. Dr. Swanson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lars Swanson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lars Swanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oshkosh, WI.
Dr. Curtis Radford
Oshkosh, WI 0.01 mi35
Dr. Diana Turner
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Oshkosh, WI 0.93 mi15
Dr. Laeeq Shamsuddin
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Oshkosh, WI 0.93 mi16