The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lars Wagner
Dr. Lars Wagner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Wagner is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital, University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital and The Christ Hospital. Dr. Wagner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lars Wagner has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Lars Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Douglas Tzanetos
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Lexington, KY 0 mi11
Dr. Jeffrey Moscow
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Lexington, KY 0 mi34
Dr. Charles Mabry
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Lexington, KY 0 mi59