A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lars Widdel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lars Widdel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACTH-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Gliosarcoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Trauma (Diffuse Axonal Injury)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Growth Hormone-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Metastatic Cancer
- Neck Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Widdel graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Widdel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lars Widdel MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lars Widdel practice?
- Dr. Lars Widdel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lars Widdel practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO.
See Fort Collins Neurological Surgeons.