A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lars Widdel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lars Widdel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Widdel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Widdel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACTH-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Gliosarcoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Trauma (Diffuse Axonal Injury)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Growth Hormone-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Metastatic Cancer
- Neck Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Widdel graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Widdel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lars Widdel MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lars Widdel practice?
- Dr. Lars Widdel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lars Widdel practices Neurological Surgery near Loveland, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Greeley, CO and Colorado Springs, CO.
See Loveland Surgeons.