Dr. Lars Widdel Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lars Widdel?

Posted on November 14th, 2017

After my appointment he tells me I need to see a different doctor and so i did. Wasted my copay

He is my doc for my brain mets. Did flight for life from Wyoming and they were gonna send me to hospice but Dr. widdel said he'd take it out. Thank you Lars I'm here because of your great surgery skills. I'm smiling and I love it when you smile too!

Posted on January 7th, 2017

This doctor I believe speaks 4 different languages extremely smart man. He is an hard worker and under a lot of stress surgeries non stop. Thank you for keeping me alive Doc. Golf ball sized tumor gone forever!

He took a golf ball sized tumor out of my brain! After flight for life from Wyoming! Everyone else was like put her in hospice. Lars believed in me and I in him! Thank you Doc I trust you to saw my head open anytime! Smile please ,I know you have a very stressful job...

Posted on January 7th, 2017

This man is extremely smart and all business. He speaks 4 different languages I believe! Dr.widdel thank you for taking great care of me ...I'm still here and I owe you for saving me.

Posted on November 29th, 2016

My main idea was to try to get back to running and didnt think the doctor was experenced enough to really give me reliable options. Went for a second opinion instead at Boulder.

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Not very experienced and didn't seem to know how to fix my problem. So went to another neurosurgeon in downtown Denver who was great and did my operation.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Widdel. I did not choose him-I was having back pain & had an appointment to see (unbeknownst to me) his partner. But I lost use of my legs before the appointment & was hospitalized. Dr. Widdel was the doctor the hospital called in. He listens when you talk; I've never felt he was rushed when I saw him; he explains everything in terms I understand; and he answered any question I had, no matter how minor it may have seemed. His staff is courteous and you feel that the entire staff cares.

Cervical Fusions

Posted on March 28th, 2013

While a man of few words, Dr. Widdel and staff were pleasant, efficient, and professional. All questions were answered, he explained the procedures, surgery performed with great results and he had a gentle and caring bedside manner. I would and have recommended Dr. Widdel to anyone.

Posted on April 30th, 2012

i found dr.lars widdels to be very nice.ive only had 1 appointment with him so far and we are waiting for me to get mri's done so he can see whats going on in my neck and back.i had a very exellent first impretion meeting him!

Posted on October 24th, 2017