A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Kneller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. G Kneller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. G Kneller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kneller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kneller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Larsen Kneller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. G L. Kneller practice?
- Dr. G Kneller has 5 office locations.
Dr. G Kneller practices Family Medicine near La Porte, IN.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN and Mishawaka, IN.
See La Porte Primary Care Doctors.