A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kneller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kneller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kneller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kneller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kneller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kneller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George L. Kneller practice?
Dr. George Kneller practices Family Medicine near La Porte, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Granger, IN.
See La Porte Family Physicians.