A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larue Penny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larue Penny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Penny graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Penny has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larue David Penny MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Larue D. Penny practice?
- Dr. Larue Penny has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larue Penny practices Pediatrics near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA.
See Alpharetta Pediatricians.