A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larwrence Kraftowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larwrence Kraftowitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larwrence Kraftowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraftowitz graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kraftowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larwrence Stewart Kraftowitz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larwrence S. Kraftowitz practice?
- Dr. Larwrence Kraftowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larwrence Kraftowitz practices Internal Medicine near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY.
See White Plains Internists.