A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larwrence Kraftowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larwrence Kraftowitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larwrence Kraftowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraftowitz graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kraftowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kraftowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larwrence S. Kraftowitz practice?
Dr. Larwrence Kraftowitz practices Internal Medicine near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY.
See White Plains Internists.