Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lary Bocquin
Dr. Lary Bocquin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rapid City, SD, with other offices in Topeka, KS and Overland Park, KS. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bocquin is affiliated with Research Medical Center, St Francis Health Center and Providence Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lary Bocquin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lary Bocquin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rapid City, SD.
Dr. Robert Vosler
Rapid City, SD 0 mi35
Dr. Robert Preston
General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Rapid City, SD 0.10 mi33
Dr. Manuel Arbo
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Rapid City, SD 0.79 mi34