A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lary Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lary Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lary Hill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lary M Hill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lary M. Hill practice?
- Dr. Lary Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Lary Hill practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors, Wichita Family Physicians, and Wichita Geriatric Doctors.