A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lary Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lary Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lary Hill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lary M Hill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lary M. Hill practice?
- Dr. Lary Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Lary Hill practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors, Wichita Family Physicians, and Wichita Geriatric Doctors.