A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lary Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Korn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anderson Area Med Ctr
- Baptist Hosp Of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lary Richard Korn DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lary R. Korn practice?
- Dr. Lary Korn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lary Korn practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Clemson, SC.
See Greenville Family Physicians and Greenville General Practitioners.