A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lascelles Pinnock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lascelles Pinnock, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lascelles Pinnock, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinnock graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pinnock has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lascelles Pinnock MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lascelles Pinnock practice?
- Dr. Lascelles Pinnock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lascelles Pinnock practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.