A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lascelles Pinnock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lascelles Pinnock, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinnock
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pinnock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lascelles Pinnock, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinnock graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pinnock has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lascelles Pinnock MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lascelles Pinnock practice?
- Dr. Lascelles Pinnock has 1 office location.
Dr. Lascelles Pinnock practices Otolaryngology near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Otolaryngologists.