Otolaryngologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
MOTHER show details MOTHER
by DEBRA on Sep 17th, 2014

TRUELY AMAZING DR !!!!!!!!!!

Jun 13th, 2011

Dr. Pinnock operated on my left sinus to open it up so it drained properly. I had seen several doctors prior who did not correct my problem. Dr. Pinnock knew right off that the problem was a narrow sinus passage (deviated sceptum) that restricted proper drainage. After a minor out-patient operation to open it up, I felt almost immediate results and the sinus pain was gone and pressure relieved. It has been several years now and I have not had any further infections or headaches.

Dr, Pinnock Rating show details Dr, Pinnock Rating
Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr. Pinnock actually cares about his patients and you don't feel like you are on an assembly line. He treated me for a problem that my internist had been struggling w/ for months by diagnosing me correctly and giving me the proper medication; I am forever grateful

Jan 22nd, 2011

Dr. Pinnock is a great ENT. He removed my nasal polyps and cleaned out my sinuses. I no longer have post-nasal drip, runny eyes, bouts of severe coughing and sneezing. Not only can I breathe easier, I can now smell!

If you value your time do everything possible to find another doctor. show details If you value your time do everything possible to find another doctor.
by R.E. on Jul 14th, 2010

I was amazed when I had an emergency that this was the only doctor I could get into in less than a week, when all the others didn't have a next available appointment for at least a month. I quickly learned that this was because this office triple books patients. When I arrived the whole waiting room was filled to the point that people were waiting in other offices and outside on a hot summer day. The first thing they did was take your money to make you unable to leave, then you learn that the wait is well over two hours. My appointment was at 4:20, I did not leave till after 6, and that was lucky considering that 3 people who were before me decided to reschedule. It was amazing that anyone who threatened to cancel get in immediately. Such a joke, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.