Dr. Lasonya Roberts-Lopez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 29th, 2016
America's worst doctor
First, I must compliment the nursing staff who are working with a doctor who should not be practicing medicine. She misdiagnosed me with IC WHICH I DID NOT HAVE! When I expressed concerns about the medication prescribed, she told me "do not come running to me if you cannot hold your urine". Three doctors told me I did not have IC. Rude and does not care about the patient. Run, do not walk away. Filing malpractice suit against her.

July 13th, 2015
Very impersonal. Lack of appropriate follow up care. Does not take ownership of problems or address concerns that I have. Rude.

July 24th, 2012
I feel cheated
Dr. Roberts is NOT a urologist! Despite all of her advertizing "claiming" that she does urology, she is a gynecologist!I don't know why she is pretending to be something that she is not. REAL UROLOGISTS see men, children, and treat cancer and kidney stones. I saw her several times before I realized that the title of her practice was false advertizing. She is a gynecologist, NOT a urologist. Why would she name her office "urology"??Seems pretty silly to me!

July 14th, 2012
Horrendous doctor
I've never come across such a crass doctor before! She never explained procedures and her billing codes are an absolute joke. $400 for urine test I didn't even ask for or need?? She also charged me out of pocket for something my insurance company paid and I spent months trying to recover my money. If I had the time, I would have filed a complaint on her with the medical board and HIPPA. She basically scolded me in front of other patients regarding my diagnosis. I wasn't even asking for a polite doctor, just amazed at how rude and rough she is.

January 25th, 2012
Dr. Roberts is an excellent surgeon. I highly recommend her

October 8th, 2011
Was not gentle during exam. Not impressed with her bedside manner.

September 29th, 2011
The most terrible GYN I have ever had!!First off-she's not gentle at all. My previous GYNs were always gentle but also did their job, but she just acted with haste and didn't care. Second, her tone isn't very friendly and her overall physical appearance is not friendly either. Third-she does not give you time to answer any questions. She tells you what she finds, talks about the examination, and doesn't ask me if I have any questions. She just says, "Ok that's it, and you can get dressed and go up to the front desk," instead of saying, "Are there any questions you need to ask?"Really? I would definitely not recommend this doctor.

July 5th, 2011
Should have read the reviews...
Like the previous posters...I too believe this doctor has a lack of compassion and a poor form of communication with her patients. She needs to seek out sensitivity training.

June 13th, 2011
Dr. Roberts has the worst bed side manner I've ever experienced. You can tell her staff is miserable because of her mannerisms and lack of professionalism. She also is bill-happy and lacks compassion.

May 26th, 2011
Disappointed in office management. I felt that Dr. Roberts was very professional and knowledgable about my condition. The office staff on the administration side leaves much to be desired. Billing errors, not returning calls, not filling out the proper paper work for my pending surgery left me in pain for an additional 45 days. I cannot recommend this office to anyone. But I give Kudos to the MD and the direct patient care staff. My words of wisdom to Dr. Roberts would be," Hire an experienced office manager."

May 24th, 2011
Thankful patient
I had seen numerous doctors before seeing Dr Roberts. I had multiple issues and she was the first doctor to figure that out and come up with treatments that helped. I found her caring and professional.

May 6th, 2011
hurting all the time
Dr. Roberts was uncaring, cruel, and dishonest. Her examinations were painful. I have never experienced that before or since.