A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laszlo Boros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laszlo Boros is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boros
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laszlo Boros, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Boros graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Boros has 6 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laszlo Boros MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laszlo Boros practice?
- Dr. Laszlo Boros has 1 office location.
Dr. Laszlo Boros practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hematologists, and Rochester Oncologists.