A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laszlo Csernak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laszlo Csernak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laszlo Csernak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Csernak graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Csernak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laszlo Jozsef Csernak MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Laszlo J. Csernak practice?
- Dr. Laszlo Csernak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laszlo Csernak practices Anesthesiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Chandler Anesthesiologists.